Our network offers several opportunities for scientists of all experience levels and students to collaborate. In the following, we describe most frequent options for collaboration. If the desired form is not listed, please contact us and we will find an individual solution together.
If you are a reseacher and interested in working with us, here are some opportunities:
- You can join an existing project and use your expertise to expand and drive it forward, e.g. through international research stays.
- You can initiate new research activities with our partners and jointly apply for European research programs.
- Planning your doctoral education we will be pleased to answer your questions about possible programmes as for example iDok doctoral college of Aschaffenburg UAS, current vacancies and support options by our member universities.
- You can network and exchange ideas with our scientists.
Get to know our researchers.
You are interested in a joint research project with ABinteract? Have a look at our scientists, who are active in the network and their individual expertises.
You're studying and want to conduct research with us? There are various forms of cooperation for students:
- You can spend a research period at a partner university abroad and work together with scientists and students on new findings. Such research stays broaden your perspectives: both professionally and personally.
- You can built teams with other students from different universities and conduct joint research on a research topic. Subsequently, topics from this research topic can be dealt with in bachelor's or master's theses.
- You can participate in projects as assistant scientist and thus gain valuable experience in research right from the start.
- When you are participating in a research or transfer project you easily establish initial contacts with companies and thus possible future employers.
- You get to know international students and researchers from the members of ABinteract and thereby increase your network.
The members of ABinteract offer special research master programmes for students which guarantee applied research in the course of study. There are three project-oriented master's degree programs at Aschaffenburg UAS. Here, students focus on a three-semester research project. This research project can also take place at a partner university of the ABinteract network for example.
At Aschaffenburg UAS you can apply for the following research master programmes:
- Applied Research in Engineering (M. Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (M. Eng.)
- Industrial Engineering (M. Sc.)
Are you interested in becoming part of ABinteract? You would like to join a research project or get to know more about the opportunities you have as a researcher and as a student? Please feel free to contact the ABinteract coordinator Dr. Heike Bruhn (e-mail: Heike.Bruhn@ich-will-keinen-spamth-ab.de). We look forward to hearing from you.